HUMAN RESOURCES POLICY
BSL SECURITY RECORDS ONE OF THE LOWEST RATES OF TURNOVER OF SAFETY UNDERTAKINGS IN FRANCE
The core of our business is the individual. Therefore, our objective is first to train and motivate our staff, in order to elicit the highest performance for the client. BSL Security has one of the lowest turnover rates among security companies in France (5% compared to between 25% to 45% among the industry’s multi-nationals). Our social responsibility policy has set the standard for the regulation of the profession. Patrick Senior, Founder and CEO of GROUPE BSL, is a long-time participant with the National Syndicate of Security Companies (SNES), working towards new regulations and professionalism in the sector.
This important groundwork, which promotes compliance with Labor law and the national collective bargaining agreement in order to improve service quality, has led to the creation of a series of regulations, official texts and inspections, which BSL has signed :
BSL SECURITY MEMBER OF :
BSL Group’s values are rooted within the company; hence our steadfast commitment to our HR policy. Our international clients value the service we provide as a local expert in navigating the intricacies of French labor laws, so they don’t have to. To ensure our employees’ equal opportunity and professional advancement, we have promoted and signed the following agreements with our partners :
- The Senior Citizen Agreement
- The Generation Agreement
- The Women’s Equality Agreement
- The Job and Competency planning Agreement
- The Workers Compensation agreement
- The Modulation Agreement
- Workshops, seminars, specialization courses in personnel and property security, organized by certified trainers.
- Management and leadership courses for supervisors.
- Training tools, guides, manuals, videos, legal documents.
- Brand Awareness and Image-specific training for our premium sites.
BSL SECURITY’S 10 KEY RECRUITMENT TO ATTRACT THE BEST CANDIDATE PROFILES
BSL Security guards and field supervisors undergo a comprehensive training programe to meet the specific needs of each of our clients and improve their skills and qualifications.
- Analysis of the tasks required by the client
- Identification of candidates
- Verification of prefecture approval
- Pre-qualification according to compulsory criteria
- Analysis of applicant’s specific competences
- Applicant’s criminal record
- Review of applicant’s references, contacting previous employers
- Medical clearance
- Aptitude and behaviour test, assessment interview
- Final decision by the operations department
FOR EACH CLIENT, BSL SÉCURITÉ PREPARES A COMPLETE MISSION PLAN :
- General description of the mission,
- Study of the prevention plan,
- Behaviour rules, terms and conditions,
- General safety instructions of the client’s site,
- Purpose of the mission…
An induction phase is planned before launching at each site. This measure enables agents to settle into their new work environment and familiarize themselves with the site, the procedures, guidelines, technical equipment, etc…